You can significantly enhance the quality of your YouTube videos by using the best tools for YouTube video editing. Whatever your purpose for creating YouTube videos is – whether it’s for pure entertainment or to create an audience and make money – the right software will help you make them look far more professional.
To make your YouTube clips stand out, you’ll want to edit the video and audio, as well as add names, graphics, music, and effects. And no matter what your budget is, you’ll be able to find an app that fulfills all of your needs.
It can be difficult to find the right tools for YouTube video editors. For sleek and professional results, you might use the same high-end apps that your favorite YouTubers use. Alternatively, you can choose to spend less on a mid-range tool with a shorter learning curve so you can get started with simple editing faster.
Video marketing is on the rise, thanks to advancements in technology, internet speed, and public interest. And if you want to make your own videos and share them with others, I believe you’ve come to the right place for the best video editing program for YouTube beginners.
This article contains a list of the best video editing tools for YouTube beginners.
Top Youtube Video Editing Tools for Youtube Beginners:
It’s a fantastic free video editing program that runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. The shortcut works in the same way as its more expensive counterparts: you drag and drop video and audio fragments onto the timeline, then add effects and captions. The result can then be converted to a video file. They first created this app for Linux users, and after a few years of development, they decided to make versions for Mac and PC users. As a result, the Shortcut interface is a little odd. They have a lot of intuitive features, including dragging and dropping files into your project.
- The menu can be personalized.
- A large range of modifying choices and filters are available.
- Return to any stage of editing, for example, with task versatility.
- Both job processes for user requests are automated.
- Different monitors are used to configuring the device.
- Previewing filters is not feasible.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC
It is a well-known video editor that allows you to easily edit video, change colors, and process audio. On desktop PCs and mobile devices, a specific collection of video editing features enables you to process any kind of multimedia material in its original format. This program is compatible with iOS, macOS, and Windows. Premiere Pro can be bought individually or as part of an Adobe kit. They support 360 VR and 4K, making it a professional tool for editing any kind of video. It’s the most comprehensive method on the list, suitable for both experts and beginners.
- There are numerous features, options, and plugins that can be customized.
- The user interface is extremely user-friendly.
- The ability to save a completed project in any of the available formats.
- Other Adobe products can be integrated.
- It’s difficult to add and edit names.
- The prohibitively high cost of obtaining an official license.
If elegance and simplicity are essential to you, iMovie is the best option. It’s one of the most popular Mac, iPhone, and iPad editors. It comes with eight themes with music, transitions, and names, ten Apple-designed video filters, and a variety of effects such as an image in image, slow motion, split-screen, and fast forward. There are also tools for making soundtracks in the app. One of iMovie’s best features is its “green screen,” which lets you put your subject in any exotic environment, such as Bali or Greenland.
- An easy-to-use GUI.
- A diverse collection of resources for working with audio.
- Apple’s theatre mode allows you to share videos with a variety of Apple devices.
- Working with 4K video is supported.
- There aren’t enough motion tracking and 360-degree camera capabilities.
Lightworks is a free video editing software application. The software is compatible with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. Camera operators, reporters, sound engineers, and bloggers would love it. It can be used for both commercial and personal purposes, such as building home video archives and populating social media networks. Lightworks is an excellent option for low-budget or no-budget projects. To make your workflow easier, you can import and render your footage in the background, move editing windows around, and create custom keyboard shortcuts.
- A function that is cross-platform.
- Video processing in three dimensions.
- Support for several channels.
- The timeline can be edited and cropped.
- The editor management system is difficult to comprehend.
Final Cut Pro X
This video editor was created by Apple for their Mac OS. The user interface is remarkably similar to that of iMovie. It comes with a large number of effects, including video, audio, transitions, and title effects, as well as the ability to add more. It supports YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo uploads, as well as a variety of video production formats. Final Cut Pro costs $300, which may sound crazy, but this program is jam-packed with awesome features. You can use audio and title effects on your footage, color-code for recognition, and community video, and another feature to move them together.
- The production projects have a high resolution.
- The ability to build a keyboard array and the presence of libraries.
- The opportunity to see how an impact would look before adding it to a file.
- Scaling effects with no loss of picture quality
- Flexibility in terms of format
- It is pricey.
This free video processing program is designed for those who need a comprehensive collection of resources. It has a number of useful features and several built-in templates that make it easy to edit video content. After you’ve finished making a video, you can easily export it in high resolution. You can easily trim clips, change colors, and export your footage to any video format with HitFilm. Aside from that, you can use this free tool to make custom video masks, set green screen chroma keys, and build powerful footage with a variety of 3D compositional tools.
- Timeline editor that is dependable.
- Export solutions that are simple and versatile.
- 360-degree and 4K recordings are enabled.
- Act on both a Mac and a Laptop.
- Export speed is slow.
- Some well-liked features must be bought.
Filmora Video Editor is a nice alternative to Windows Movie Maker because it provides everything you need to handle your video.
You can easily create any form of professional video or movie with it, including filters, transitions, overlays, custom captions, and elements, among other items. They also have Filmora Go, which is built for mobile editing, and Filmora Scrn, which allows you to record and edit screen images. It’s a useful tool for YouTubers who post video tutorials of some kind.
- Various formats are supported.
- It’s easy to use.
- Library of sound and music.
- Support for 4K resolution.
- All of your videos will have a brand watermark in the free edition.
A competent, smooth, and beautiful video can only help your brand. It will take some time to read, practice, and use an excellent video editing tool to create a high-quality video. The article covers some best video editing tools with their pros and cons.