Android users have, for some time, had access to a new kind of app store. Called ACMarket, the store offers users thousands of modified, torrents, tweaked, and premium apps and games, all for free. Now PC users can take advantage of the same store. ACMarket is compatible with Windows Vista right up to Windows 10 and Mac OS X; here are all the details.
How To Download ACMarket on PC and Mac
It isn’t difficult to get ACMarket onto your PC or Mac, but there is only one way to do it. You will need to download and install an Android emulator – Nox and Bluestacks are highly recommended because they are so easy to use and free ( you will need a free Google Account to use them.) Why would you want to install ACMarket on your PC or Mac? Think about all the resources you have that your mobile device doesn’t – bigger screen, better processors, more RAM, and more space, not to mention much better graphics in some cases.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Download Nox or Bluestacks emulators onto your PC or Mac
- Sign in to it using your Google account
- Download the AC Market APK
- Open the emulator and type ACMarket into the search bar
- Click on the APK file, and the installation will begin
- It might take a few minutes but, when it’s done, you will see ACMarket on the home screen of your emulator – you can now use it on your computer,
ACMarket offers desktop users loads of cool features:
- No Geographical Restrictions – any app or game can be used anywhere, regardless of geographical location
- Categorized – all apps, games, and tweaks have been sorted into easy-to-use categories, making it much easier for you to find and download what you want
- User-Friendly – easy to navigate your way around the store
- No Ads – you don’t get the ads that you normally get on free mobile apps
- No Hidden Fees – all the apps and games, including all their features, are free to use
- Secure – built-in SSL encryption to ensure that your downloads are safe and the app is updated regularly too
- Thousands of Apps and Games – plenty of modified and premium apps and games, all free
- Few Resources – ACMarket does not hog all your computer resources
- No Registration Needed – simply download and enjoy all that ACMarket has to offer
How to Use ACMarket on Desktop:
Using ACMarket on your Windows PC or Mac is pretty simple:
- Open your Android emulator
- Click on the ACMarket icon to open the store
- Now you have a choice – browse through what’s on offer, use the built-in filters to make your search easier or simply type the name of an app or game into the search bar
- Click on what you want to download and follow the on-screen instructions
- Enjoy your new app or game
How To Stop ACMarket Crashing:
Android users have enjoyed having an alternative app store to the official Play Store, and now desktop users can enjoy the same. However, there is one problem with it – it is an unofficial app store, so Google tends to revoke the app certificate fairly quickly after installation.
This will cause ACMarket to crash and stop working, along with any app or game you installed through the store. If this happens, you need to reinstall it and start over, but we have found a way to stop this happening in the first place – install a decent VPN on your computer. This stops your app usage from being tracked and keeps your app certificates safe.
ACMarket is an excellent alternative app store, not just for Android users, but for Windows and Mac users too. The store is packed with modified and tweaked apps that you cannot get from any official source, as well as premium content for free. The reason you need to use an Android emulator is that, officially, the app is only supported on Android devices and only contains APK files. It is one of the safest ways of installing apps and games, but there is one downside – you might not be able to update the apps and games you download.
Do try ACMarket on your PC today; it is free, and you may just opt to use it instead of the official store.