The hemp seed (Cannabis sativa) belongs to the same plant as marijuana. These seeds are slightly sweet, similar to almonds. It is one of the essential plants in Traditional Chinese Medicine herbal medicine.
Its content of proteins, minerals, magnesium, iron, essential fatty acids, and fiber stands out. In Asia, it is a product that is consumed as something ordinary. Here in our environment, it is a seed that is used to feed birds, but lately, it is being introduced into human consumption as a “superfood.”
Besides, if you want the best BSF Seeds from the US, you can buy the best weed seeds online.
Primary forms of cannabis seeds consumption:
- Tablets and capsules containing cannabis seeds oil
What do cannabis seeds contain?
- Proteins: contains all essential amino acids
- Fats: omega 3 and 6
- Vitamins: A, C, DE, and B
- Minerals: iron, calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium.
What are the cannabis seeds benefits?
Hemp seeds stand out for their protein content and fatty acids. There are several benefits that it offers us:
- High-value vegetable protein: due to its high protein content, the presence of all essential amino acids and magnesium, this seed is an ideal “superfood” for athletes. Especially as a tonic after exercise. Perfect for people who have a diet low in protein: elderly, vegetarians, periods of recovery, stress …
- Otitis: Hemp seed oil is used for earache
- Anti-inflammatory: its rich content in omega 3 and omega 6 is used as a supplement to relieve inflammatory processes of the bones or skin such as arthritis or dermatitis.
- Cholesterol and cardiovascular health: the presence of omega 3 lowers cholesterol. Its high content of vitamin E protects against free radicals and is an excellent protector of the heart.
- Constipation: provides fiber and has a laxative effect
- Menstruation: as an anti-inflammatory for menstrual pain and extra iron supply, beneficial during the days of bleeding.
- Source of magnesium: ideal for fibromyalgia, people who want to quit smoking, athletes, osteoporosis.
Cannabis seeds and marijuana
The tetrahydrocannabinol delta-9- (THC) is produced in flowers, buds, and leaves of the plant. Not in the seeds. The seeds must not contain cannabidiol.
However, it is important to buy certified brands because the seeds are in contact with the rest of the plant, and a THC residue may remain when processed. It would lead to effects such as euphoria, hallucinations, or a positive drug test.
Who should not consume cannabis seeds?
The seeds do not have a narcotic or hypnotic effect; therefore, unlike marijuana, they are not a drug and do not produce the same results as smoking a “marijuana cigarette”.
- Allergic people.
- In pregnant and lactating women, its consumption is not suitable.
- In medicated people, the consultation and supervision of a doctor are necessary. Avoid if you take anticoagulant drugs as hemp seeds can lengthen the bleeding time.
- Hemp oil can cause diarrhoea or stomach pain (gastralgia); people with a delicate stomach should take small amounts.
How to use cannabis seeds in the kitchen?
Hemp seeds intended for human consumption are sold peeled as the shell cannot be chewed because it is so hard. They have a delicious flavour, reminiscent of almonds. Combine with sweet and salty foods. It can be incorporated into vegetable creams, woks, salads, porridges, fruit salads, seed bread, crackers …
Healthy cannabis seeds
If you are one of those who like to take care of their health through diet, we congratulate you. We should all be a little more proactive when it comes to our health; In the end, life is only one, and no one is going to take better care of us than ourselves. The quality of what we eat constitutes the quality of our health. Here you can see where to buy marijuana seeds online.
We have good news: cannabis seeds. That is all the news. These seeds, it turns out, are one of the best foods for our health. We explain here why they are so good.
Complete proteins are those that contain the nine essential amino acids for our body, those that we are unable to synthesize from other amino acids. So complete proteins are vital in our diet.
Although there are dozens of sources of protein on earth, only some of these can be called “complete”, and cannabis seeds are one of them. They are even more complete than soybeans, a source of vegetable protein par excellence. Besides cannabis seeds, quinoa and spirulina are also sources of complete plant protein.
Animal meat also contains all the essential amino acids. Still, we recommend the intake of vegetable protein over animal protein, since this has proven to be harmful to health in some instances, being the trigger for some serious diseases.
They are most of any seeds, the fats. In almost all cases, the fats are 75% or more of any seed. That is why we must pay attention to what type of fats they contain.
In the case of cannabis seeds, there is no better option: they contain absolutely no saturated fats or trans fats, which are very bad for your health but contain unsaturated fats. Unsaturated fats are perfect for our health eaten in moderation.
Cannabis seeds are good for your health and your organism. And if you want to collect unique marijuana seeds, you can order cannabis seeds online at Sensoryseeds.com