Today, in the context of globalization, new information technologies are being intensively implemented in all spheres of our lives, in particular, the educational process. The use of the Internet in the educational process of educational institutions is a requirement today: the current generation of students needs new ways of presenting the information. The modern student must have unhindered access to various sources of information through the use of Internet resources; be able to quickly and efficiently process large amounts of data, optimally choose Internet resources; be able to generate new knowledge based on existing knowledge and use it in professional activities.
All Internet resources for learning can be divided into the following groups:
- Mobile applications;
- Online courses;
- Internet platforms;
- Specialized websites;
- YouTube channels;
- Pages in social networks;
- Internet forums, etc.
Today, a variety of educational websites for students are widely used. They offer useful learning materials and help students quickly find the information they need on their own. Distance and time are no longer an obstacle: the student has access to information around the clock and can choose what and when to study. Personal interest contributes to the common goal of the student and the teacher. Thanks to the use of useful study websites, all the basic principles of didactics are realized: accessibility, individualization, clarity, consciousness, and activity.
Useful Study Websites Everyone Should Visit
Here is a list of some good study websites that everyone should visit:
- Hosdelgi.com is a dictionary simulator. The resource offers free lessons and exercises for those who want to learn a foreign language (English, German, French, Chinese, Italian, etc.). Students are presented with 10-12 words (nouns, adjectives, numerals, verbs, etc.), which are updated daily. The resource consists of different blocks of exercises: “Listen and remember” (audio recording is provided for repeated listening to new words), “Collect a word” (it is suggested to collect a word from individual letters), “Collect a phrase” (it is suggested to collect a phrase from individual words). Thus, students not only replenish their vocabulary but also train writing and grammar skills;
- Lawyer Portal.com. The site was created to help understand the world of law. Here you will find a lot of useful literature, as well as the most popular regulations;
- Learn-economics.co.uk. This recourse is included in the list of helpful study websites, as it contains examples of solving problems in the economics of the enterprise with comments on their solution. Many tasks are taken from those offered to students in various educational institutions;
- Grammarly.com is a website for improving grammar and speaking skills. The resource allows for correcting errors with their detailed explanation;
- YouTube.com is a world-renowned video hosting company that can be used to improve your listening skills. Moreover, students can be involved in creating their own content, thus practicing speaking. YouTube now has great potential for use in the educational process, as videos can enrich the lesson, diversify it, and inspire a person to create their own interactive video with useful study materials, assignments, and additional comments;
- Coursera.com is a leader among resources with a wide selection of courses. This is a large-scale project that publishes free English-language online courses in various fields of knowledge in the format of video lectures from the world’s leading universities. Knowledge is tested in test mode;
- EnglishListening.com. This website offers to learn English through simple English conversations with the BBC. Listening is quite effective for improving English language skills. The study of English is divided into three programs: 6 minutes of English; English at work; the English language we speak.
Programming Websites for Students
If you are learning to program, you probably often need quality programming help online to complete all the assignments provided for self-study. Help with homework can be obtained from specialized websites. Someone chooses paid online resources, others prefer free ones. It all depends on the complexity of the homework and the timing of its completion. Below you will find a list of websites where you can get homework help online:
- AssignCode.com is an online service that provides programming assignment help at affordable prices. The company has a large team of qualified writers who are engaged in completing assignments online. Turning to them for support, you will certainly find the best professional helper who will cope with your hw at the highest level;
- Codeacademy.com is a unique platform that offers training in 12 different programming languages. The website provides an opportunity for everyone to learn programming from scratch, providing answers to important questions and tips for solving certain tasks;
- BitDegree.com. This resource is an educational website powered by blockchain technology. It focuses on providing digital and IT skills to make learning more interesting and entertaining;
- Udemy.com is an online learning platform through which many students around the world take courses in programming and a number of other disciplines.
Best Programming Help Online
We have described several websites that provide quality assistance in learning to program. Each resource has its own advantages over others. But AssignCode.com clearly stands out from the rest. You should visit the website if you want to get your programming homework done by experts at the highest possible level. Specialists not only provide high-quality and timely help but also provide free revisions. Therefore, the service rightfully deserves the title of the best today.
Pay attention that for how ordering, you just need to contact the company manager with the request “I need support. Do my programming assignment for me”. Instant help is guaranteed to every client.
Thus, the Internet provides many opportunities to improve the quality of the learning process and independent activities of students. The use of Internet resources helps to significantly optimize the educational process and create effective conditions for student training. The benefits of useful websites should not be overlooked. You should take the maximum from them and solve various learning difficulties in a timely manner.