Bluestacks for PC: Bluestacks is the most popular free Android emulator that allows you to install and run Android applications and games on your Windows PC or laptop and Mac. That means you don’t need to have an Android device to use Android apps and games. There are many alternatives available for Bluestacks to download. but to be honest, Bluestacks is the most flexible and stable app ever.
If you have never used BlueStacks on Windows before, use it now as it gives the complete android experience right on your PC. You can run all Android apps, Games, and Apk files using BlueStacks app. It offers cloud connectivity with you can connect your Android phone to your PC at any time. BlueStacks App Player is easy to use and it’s free of cost.
are you ready to play? Let’s download Bluestacks now. but, wait! before you download, make sure you have all the requirements for installing Bluestacks.
- 1 Requirements to Install Bluestacks for PC/Laptop:
- 2 Download Bluestacks for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
- 3 How to run Android Apps or Games on your Computer:
- 4 How to Fix Bluestacks Graphic Card Error [without updating graphic drivers]:
- 5 Method 1:
- 6 Method 2:
- 7 Method 3:
- 8 Final Words
Requirements to Install Bluestacks for PC/Laptop:
most of you will get errors like “unable to install Bluestacks after you download it”. because your computer is not supported to install this application. to get rid of these, please check the following requirements.
- You need have high-speed internet connection while installing.
- Bluestacks requires Minimum 2GB of RAM. It is better if you have more Memory.
- Bluestacks won’t run on the computer where BitDefender antivirus is installed.
- You need to have upgraded graphic card driver installed on your PC.
- Minimum of 2GB Hard disk space required to run Bluestacks.
Details of Bluestacks Offline Installer File:
Title >> BlueStacks App Player 2.7.307.8213
Filename >> BlueStacks2_native.exe
File size >> 323.72MB
Requirements >> Windows XP, Windows 7,8,10 and Mac
Languages >> Multiple languages
Author >> Bluestack Systems Inc.
Last Updated >> April 24, 2017
Download Bluestacks for Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
1. First of all, Download the Bluestacks Offline Installer from the link provided earlier to start the installation process using the guide below.
3. After downloading, double-click on the file to begin.
4. Click Next and follow the instructions shown on the screen to complete the installation procedure.
5. After the installation is complete, you can start using android apps and games on your Windows PC, laptop and Mac computers.
Important Tip: Sometimes Bluestacks can be really tricky to install. For that what you need to do is, just go to the installation file which you have downloaded. And click on properties and go to compatibility and make sure you have selected the appropriate version to install. And also make sure to tick run this program as an administrator and just click Apply and then click on ok. Try installing it again by double-click your Bluestacks installer. that’s it, you are good to go.
You can install any popular Android app like WhatsApp, hike or any other gaming app using Bluestacks App player.
How to run Android Apps or Games on your Computer:
It is very easy to use Bluestacks for Windows 7 32 bit and Mac computer. it is a great advantage for those who want to enjoy Android games or apps on Windows PC.
- After the installation, you might need to give your Google Account details to use Google Play Store.
- Bluestacks will categorize all the apps and games into Top Apps, spotlight, Kids, Arcade.
- browse your favorite app and install it on your PC. After you are logged in, you can start downloading your favorite Android apps on your PC.
PS: If your favorite app/game is not available on the play store, you can download the Apk files from other sources such as Blackmart, 4shared or Mobogenie and install them on your computer.
- Download Tubemate for PC to download youtube videos.
- Instagram for PC Laptop on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac.
- Download WhatsApp for PC on Windows 7 32bit, 64bit and Windows 10
How to Fix Bluestacks Graphic Card Error [without updating graphic drivers]:
we generally get “Your Graphics driver is out-of-date. as I have already told you, Bluestacks
requires the latest version of the graphic driver to run. upgrade now? Follow below methods.
the older versions of Bluestacks don’t need high-end system requirements like the new one, you will be able to install and run without getting any graphic card error. I was able to run WhatsApp and other basic software using Bluestacks old version. but when I try to run apps like fruit ninja and temple run; I couldn’t find them. You can download Bluestacks old version from here.
Make sure you have the latest Bluestacks executable file to avoid these kinds of errors. and go to Control Panel–>Uninstall programs and make sure you have no Bluestacks data previously. Also to be on safe side, plug-in charger for laptop and set the brightness to 100% to make the graphic card give its best performance.And
Now go Intel(R) Graphics icon on your taskbar and right-click on graphic properties and chose the advanced mode and click OK.
Now try installing Bluestacks again. I am sure now it should install properly without giving any error message. If you still get this same error I recommend you to update your graphic drivers.
you need to update your graphic card manually to install and run things like new software and application. This is one of the main problems why we are getting graphic card error while installing Bluestacks. If you upgrade your graphic card, then you will be able to install Bluestacks without any error. I will provide you direct links below to upgrade your graphic card.
That’s all with installing Bluestacks for PC, Laptop on Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac Computer. If you have any doubts please post them in the comment section below. Don’t forget to share it with your friends. share the knowledge buddy! it may help for some one like you.