Panda Helper offers one of the most comprehensive app installers, with access to thousands of movie downloader apps and games. It works on all major mobile OS platforms and is completely free to use. Here’s how to get it.
How to Download Panda Helper Installer:
Panda Helper can be installed on iOS and Android, as well as desktop computers:
Method 1: iOS
- Download the Panda Helper configuration file
- A message will pop up, tap Allow
- Tap Install on the profile page and type your passcode in
- Tap, install, and wait; the installation is finished when the icon is on your homepage.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error:
When you try using Panda Helper for the first time, you will likely face an Untrusted Developer error. This is nothing more than Apple telling you they don’t know who the developer is; it’s down to you to fix it:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone and go to General
- Tap on Profiles and Device Management
- Find the name of the app developer in the profiles list and tap it
- Tap Trust/Verify and close Settings
- The app will now work.
Method 2: Android
- Open Settings > Security and enable Unknown Sources*
- Download the Panda Helper APK
- Open Downloads and tap the file to begin the installation
- When it’s done, the app icon is on your home page
* This is disabled by default and must be enabled before installing any unofficial content. Failure to do so will means the app won’t work when you try to use it.
Method 3: PC/Mac
The only way to install Panda Helper onto your desktop is to use an Android emulator. We use Bluestacks or Nox for this as they are reliable and safe emulators:
- Download the Panda Helper APK file onto your computer
- Download Bluestacks or Nox emulator
- Open the Panda Helper file location and double-click on the .apk file
- The emulator opens, and the app installer is installed. Alternatively, right-click on the .apk and click on Open With (the emulator you downloaded)
- The icon will appear on the emulator home screen when the app is installed
How to Use Panda Helper:
Panda Helper is pretty simple to use:
- Open Panda Helper on your device
- Click on Apps (bottom of the screen)
- Choose an app category
- Find the game or app you want and click to install it
Panda Helper Features:
Panda Helper offers plenty of cool features:
- Works on multiple platforms
- No need to jailbreak or root
- Completely safe to use
- Thousands of apps and games
- Tweaks, including game emulators, streaming apps, screen recorders and more
- Modified apps with extra features
- Unlocked games with new features
- 24/7 support
Let’s see some of those features in more detail:
- Completely Safe – because no jailbreak or rooting is required, you eliminate the potential for malware and viruses, nor are you breaching the security on your device. Regular updates ensure your safety while using the apps and you won’t void your warranty either
- Great Alternative to Cydia – Panda Helper was originally released as a Cydia alternative and is one of the best on offer. Lots of the content in the installer is unofficial and can’t be found in the official app store.
- Number One Installer – it has, so far, proved more popular than any other installer, partly because it is safe and reliable, partly because of what it offers and partly because of its versatility.
- Lots of Unofficial Content – people used to jailbreak to get unofficial content, but now they don’t need to. With Panda Helper, there are plenty of tweaked apps and games on offer, all free.
- 24/7 Support – it doesn’t matter where you are in the world, what time zone you are on. Panda Helper has a network of support staff around the world, ensuring that you can always get help whenever you need it.
Panda Helper is one of the most comprehensive app installers of its kind, offering so much cool content, it is fast becoming an alternative to the official app store. Try it for yourself, see what you think of it and what it can offer you. Don’t forget to let the developers know your thoughts.