Editing a photo is simple and there are many tools can help you achieve this. Some of them are complex and expensive which are for that professional audience while some of them are simple which are for those who have no knowledge for technical skills but need to edit an image occasionally. The situation for the software that edit videos are the same. So just find one that meets your needs.
Here I’ll show you one software that you can make videos without having to download it since everything works on a browser. As the title suggests, it’s called FlexClip video maker.
What is FlexClip?
FlexClip is an all-in-one cloud-based service that offers enough handy tools to make videos, movies, and slideshows in a few minutes. With its large number of video templates, stock videos, images, and music, users will find it easy to make their own videos to increase traffic to your website, influence their purchasing intent and improve your social media engagement. This handy tool is designed for those who have a business, who run website and want to rich their website content or even those people who just want to make a video to share record their daily life but don’t have any technical skills.
How does it work?
It is very easy to start making your first video with FlexClip. You can sign up with your email address or just directly login this tool with your Google account or Facebook account. Only in three simple steps, you can finish a video like pro. First, add your images or videos into the tool. Second, personalize your video by splitting the video, adding text animation, changing text font, size, color, adding music, or voiceover, etc. Last, preview your video and export it out.
What’s the pro?
- It’s easy to use with a straightforward interface and clean storyboard.
- A large number of resources for stock images, videos, and music.
- A wide selection of stunning video templates for both business use and personal use.
- It supports many commonly used photo formats, video formats, and audio formats.
- Flexible editing tools – With FlexClip video maker, you are able to trim your videos without compressing the quality. It’s available to add text animations and change the text font, color, size, alignment, etc. Quickly. It allows you to add a logo or watermark to anywhere of your video.
- You can even merge multiple videos and photos into one single video in just a few clicks.
- FlexClip has a voice recording functionality to help you record your voice using the microphone.
- It has a tool for adjusting the aspect ratio to 16:9, 1:1, and 9:16.
- It offers high output resolution up to 1080p.
- Since it is cloud-based, you can save your video project online under your account for future editing.
What’s the con?
It can be only used on Chrome. It’s inconvenient if you don’t have Chrome browser.
FlexClip is freemium to access(FREE, BASIC, PLUS). You can use it to create videos in 480p for free. But for a higher resolution, you need to make some payments for its subscription plan. You can see the detailed differences between each plan here: https://www.flexclip.com/pricing.html.
FlexClip Plus giveaway
It’s an awesome opportunity for you guys. Working together with our partner PearlMountain who develops this great tool, we are hosting a giveaway for FlexClip Plus annual plan priced at $95.88 billed annually, saving you $96.00 every year.
How to join in?
If you are interested in getting a plus account for FlexClip, please leave a comment and tell me the email address linked to your FlexClip account. We’ll then send this to our partner and they will upgrade it for you then.
How many lucky users?
We’ll choose the first 10 lucky users to enjoy the FlexClip Plus for free. This giveaway will be valid before next month October 1st, 2019. Grab this chance!