GarageBand for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: Garageband is the sound mixing app created by Apple which is widely used by artists, DJ’s and music fanatics. It is one of the awesome software which is worth a try if you are into music industry or passion for composing your own tracks. Since it is developed by Apple, It is officially available for MAC and iOS computers.
However, you can easily download GarageBand for PC using this tutorial within 10 to 15 minutes.
From Rihanna to Fall Out Boy, plenty of the biggest names in music have used GarageBand to help record their hits — not to mention the legions of armchair musicians who enjoy playing around with the software just for fun.
Without wasting much time, let’s move on to how to Download and Install GarageBand for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 PC and Mac.
Garage Band turns your PC into a collection of virtual Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music right from your PC. Before we proceed to install GarageBand on your PC, Let’s have a look at some great features GarageBand has to offer.
- 1 Features of GarageBand:
- 2 Download GarageBand for Windows 10/8/7/XP
- 3 GarageBand for Windows 10 free Download PC using Rare Software
- 4 Top Alternatives to GarageBand for PC
- 5 GarageBand for Mac Computer
Features of GarageBand:
Play your Windows PC like a musical instrument. Like I said, you will have a real studio experience with GarageBand for PC.
Learn to Play
- You can start with 40 Basic Lessons for guitar and piano covering classical, blues, rock and pop
- Arrange and mix your song with up to 32 tracks
- Use the Note Editor to adjust or fine-tune any virtual Instrument recording
- Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play
- Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume
- Choose from over 250 professionally pre-recorded loops
- Create custom ringtones and alerts for your smartphone.
- Share your songs directly to Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud
- Email songs right from GarageBand
Works with Logic Remote for your smartphone
- Use your smartphone and Multi-Touch gestures to wirelessly play any GarageBand instrument on
Download GarageBand for Windows 10/8/7/XP
Since there is No Official desktop version available for Windows PC, we will try to install GarageBand for Windows 10 using Google Play store. For that, we need an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.
Step 1: Download and install Bluestacks. Make sure that the Virtualization is enabled in the BIOS settings and also make sure that your PC updated to latest video drivers.
Step#2: Now, Open Bluestacks and complete the sign up procedure and in case the user has a Google account, the same can be used.
Step 3: Open Google Play and search for GarageBand and install it by following the instructions.
Step #4: Once installed, the GarageBand application is ready to use and you can now avail all the attractive features of this application from the PC.
In case if you are unable to download GarageBand on your PC, don’t worry. We have some alternatives methods below. Please check them out.
GarageBand for Windows 10 free Download PC using Rare Software
You can download GarageBand on your Windows computers or laptops using the popular software known as Rare Software. The rare software is a firm which gives users the opportunity to download GarageBand for Pc(Windows). To download GarageBand, simply visit Rare Software website. Open the downloader to install the GarageBand app for your Windows PC. Rare Software allows downloading GarageBand app for free.
I want to clear one thing, we put all the efforts to download GarageBand on Windows PC. However, the fact that GarageBand is only available for Mac computers and iOS devices leaves many Windows users without the platform to record their masterpiece.
If you are not able to download GarageBand for PC using above methods. check out below GarageBand alternatives.
Top Alternatives to GarageBand for PC
- LMMS (Free):
- Mixcraft 7 ($89.95 with free trial)
- Music Maker Jam (free with in-app purchases)
An entertaining but limited music production app.
- Stagelight ($9.99 with free trial)
Intuitive and straightforward software with an imperfect UI.
- FL Studio ($99 with free trial)
Broad package suitable for all experience levels that benefit from a clean, straightforward design.
- Reaper ($60 with free trial)
Complex production software that works particularly well with live instrumentation.
GarageBand for Mac Computer
GarageBand is available to download on your Mac Computer for free. It is specially designed for Mac computers so there is no doubt that it works best with Apple gadgets like Mac Pro, Mac Mini etc.
If GarageBand does not come pre-installed on your Mac PC, you can visit this link and download it for free.
So I am done with tutorial teaching you How to Get Garageband for Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Mac. Hope it is working for you. If you are not sure about anything, Please let us know by using the comment section below. Keep visiting waytohunt.org