How to Install Diggz Xenon Matrix Build on Kodi 19
Kodi, an open-source software media center, gives you access to surfing media content, including videos and music. The software also has an option for storing and watching content anywhere, anytime. The program is designed to run on Linux, Raspberry Pi, Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS. It can also operate on Xbox One, streaming devices, set-top boxes, and TVs. The app is a Universal Windows App, and therefore its features have some limitations. However, the company promises to add more features with time. Kodi can play various music formats, including MP3, OGG, and AAC, in smart playlists that can tag different tracks. The software allows internet streaming, and it is compatible with 3D, H.264, ISO, among other video formats. After importing a film, Kodi adds posters, trailers, video extras, and fan art. Kodi also streams various TV shows with an option to store your favorite show. The section for the TV shows supports tags and posters and gives the show descriptions and actors.
The program also allows you to stream your pictures. You can import your images into a library and watch them in a slideshow. By using Kodi, streaming and recording live TV is possible when you have a backend service supporting this feature. The backend services that you may use include Media Portal, NextPVR, TVheadend, and MythTV. Once the program runs on your devices, you will get a banner with videos, music, pictures, and more features to choose from by uploading the content of your choice. The content will be stored either locally or on a network drive to access it any time in any place—Kodi catalogs your content for you to access it on any device that has installed the software. You can decide to use add-ons on Kodi for enhancing your experience using Kodi.
One of the most popular Kodi add-ons is Diggz Xenon Matrix Build which contains builds such as, The Oath, Seren, YouTube, Popcornflix, Pluto TV, Red Bull TV, and many others. The Diggz Xenon Matrix is compatible with all devices that have installed Kodi. The build can be used in all Kodi platforms, including Amazon Firestick, which contains low specs. This particular build gives you access to various add-ons for your content streaming needs. Available content is accessible with just a few clicks, like sports, movies, live TV, TV shows, and much more. The Xenon build comes with popular add-ons like 7 of 9, cCloud TV, Scrubs V2, etc., thus saving you from downloading and installing the add-ons yourself.
Expectations from This Build
The Diggz Xenon Matrix Build is a user-friendly Kodi build that increases popularity among other available Kodi builds. However, you should use IPTV services for Live TV streaming since most of the Kodi builds and add-ons are not ideal for Live TV streaming. Diggz Xenon offers an extensive list of categories, such as movies, arcades, music, streams, sports, TV Shows, TV Guides, Kids Zone, Xenon, and more.
Like other Kodi builds, the Xenon build from the Diggz repo contains a horizontal menu bar near the bottom screen. For convenient streaming, the build also has the main menu bar and a submenu bar. A particular category from the menu has the corresponding add-ons underneath it. For example, the Movies category has add-ons such as 7 of 9 and Scrubs V2, among many others.
For other build’s pre-loaded add-ons, navigate the Add-ons option and click on Video add-ons.
How to install the Diggz Xenon Matrix Build on Kodi:
- After launching Kodi, tap on the settings icon.
- Once the settings screen pops up, click on the System.
- If the Unknown sources are off, navigate the Add-ons menu item to turn it on.
- When this message shows, click on “Yes.”
- Return to the System page and select File Manager
- On the File Manager screen, click on Add source
- When this screen shows, click on <None>
- Type this URL as it is precisely shown – http://diggzrepo.ddns.net.
- Highlight the box under the just-typed source and type “Diggz” to identify this source.
- After this, click on OK.
- Use your remote or keyboard to return to the System screen and choose Add-ons.
- On this screen, click on install from zip file.
- Select the name assigned to the media source in the previous step, i.e., “Diggz.”
- On the screen that shows, select “Install Repo.”
- Click on repository.diggz-4.0.zip, which is the zip file URL. In case you are using Kodi 19, click on the Diggz Matrix zip file.
- After at least two minutes, a notification with “Diggz Repository Build Wizard Add-on installed” will appear.
- Click on install from repository and select Diggz repository.
- Hover over the Add-ons- Diggz Repository screen and click on Program add-ons.
- Select “The Chef Wizard” (which is also known as “Chef Matrix Wizard” in Kodi 19) and click on install.
- A notification stating “The Chef Wizard Add-on installed” will appear after a few minutes.
- If the below message appears, click on “Dismiss” and then “Continue.”
- Select “Ignore” if the below notification appears. You might also click your remote’s back button.
- Return to the Home screen of Kodi and click on Add-ons.
- On the Add-ons screen, select “Program add-ons” and then click on “The Chef Wizard.”
- On the screen that appears, click on “Chef Builds.”
- Then, select 18.6 Diggz Xenon Plus, also known as “Xenon Matrix” in Kodi 19.
- Navigate around the screen and click on “Chef Fresh Install”, then click on “Continue.”
- After hitting Continue, wait for the download of the Chef Wizard build.
- After the completion of the download, return to the Home menu to reopen Kodi.
- Now you have successfully installed The Diggz Xenon Kodi build.
- On the main screen, allow the menus to build and the add-ons to install, which may take a few minutes, so be patient.
Diggz Xenon is a decent build of Kodi, which works so well. Compared to other builds, it has impressive pre-loaded add-ons, and it works faster. It has a straightforward and user-friendly user interface so that you do not get lost when navigating.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?