While we are watching any video on YouTube, chrome, or any website. We are willing to download such videos or movies to our computer.
So, How do you download?
There is a simple idea to download such videos to your computer.
Using IDM (Internet Download Manager) we can download movies or videos within 10 minutes or less.
Internet Download Manager Introduction
Internet Download Manager (also called IDM) is a shareware download manager. It is developed by a company known as Tonec Inc. It is written in C++ language.
Internet Download Manager is a tool to download Internet files with comfort and speed. IDM can download several files and file segments simultaneously, pause and resume downloads with a single click, recover broken downloads from unexpected power shutoff or network related problems. The simple graphic user interface makes IDM application user friendly and easy to use.
Steps to download movies/ Videos using IDM
1.Install IDM (Internet download manager)
Before Installing IDM remove all the files regarding IDM (If any available on your computer).
Here are the steps to download IDM latest version.
- Download the file (Search in google for IDM latest version). After downloading Extract, the file, then it will show build and patch build files.
- Install by running idman628build17.exe
- Run 32-bit Patch build 17.exe or 64-bit patch build 17.exe and install it according to your system type (32bit or 64bit).
- Done. Enjoy the simplest IDM installation ever.
2.Settings in IDM to Download any type of Video/movie
- Go to options in IDM software.
- Click General in Options.
- Click the Edit option of the Customize IDM menu items in the context menu of browsers.
Here select all checkboxes to download any type of video’s/movies from Internet Explorer,
Firefox and other Mozilla. Save all the changes.
- Click the Edit option of the Customize IDM Download panels in browsers.
Here select all file types to download all format’s videos/movies. Save all the changes.
3.Downloading Any Video/movie using IDM.
- Now go to any of the online movie websites, YouTube to download your favorite movie.
- Now click the play button to watch the movie.
- Internet download manager automatically asks you to download the video from the page.
(NOTE: you will notice this at the upper right corner of your screen)
- Click on the “Download Video from this Page”
- Now click on Start Download to begin Downloading
The bottom line is whenever you want to download your favorite movies/videos from the internet just go through the steps mentioned above. I suggest you to use IDM to download movies as downloads are faster compare to other software. it will take over downloads from Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, and Chrome for any file types of your choice.
What do you think of this guide?
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section below.