Mathew Kaplan aka Matt Kaplan is a 36 years old film producer and oversees various aspects such as selecting a script, coordinating writing, directing, editing; and arranging to finance. He is famous for his movies like To All Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, Before I Fall, Dance Camp, and more. He’s also famously known for his affair with Australian-American actress Claire Holt.
On April 14, 1984, Kaplan was born in the USA. He earned a BA in Film Studies and History from Columbia University. Hie is from the Jewish community. He has not shared anything about his family as he prefers to keep everything private. He’s also not quite active on Instagram and other social media websites.
Matt Kaplan Wiki, Biography details
|Birth Name||Matt Kaplan|
|Birthday||14th April 1984|
|Profession||Film Producer, Entrepreneur|
|Birth Place||California, United States of America|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Spouse||Claire Holt (m. 2016–2017), Alex Cooper (2021- present)|
|Matt Kaplan net worth||$7 Million approx|
Matt Kaplan Net Worth and Career
After completing his college degree, he began his career with an internship at United Talent Agency and Todd Phillips Company. After that, he worked with CBS to produce a show called “Claire & Michael”.
Matt founded Chapter One Films in 2013; After that, he joined Awesomeness TV in 2015. He has produced many TV shows and movies. Including the Perfect Date, The Darkness, Before I Fall, The Lazarus Effect, and more
Right now, he is the CEO and Founder of Ace Entertainment, one of the top film-making companies. Reportedly, Matt Kaplan has a net worth of USD 7 million approx.
Matt Kaplan Age, Height and Weight
Matt Kaplan age is 37 years in 2021
The talented filmmaker was born in the United States of America in 1984. He celebrates his birthday on 14 April. As of 2021, Matt turns 37 years old. He stands at a height of 5’9″ (179 cm) and weighs around 65 kg (143 lbs).
Information about his family is still unknown as Matt is private about his affairs. According to Wiki sources, Matt graduated from Columbia University with a bachelor’s degree in history and film.
Matt Kaplan Relationship
Matt Kaplan is also known for being the boyfriend of an Australian-American Actress, Claire Holt, but they got divorced back in 2017. Currently, Matt Kaplan is married to Pennsylvania Comedy Podcaster Alexandra Copper. They started their new married life when they tied the knot on Feb 3rd, 2021.
Quick Facts About Matt Kaplan
- Matt Kaplan was born on 14 April 1984 and he is 36 years old now.
- Matt Kaplan is the founder and CEO of “Ace Entertainment”, a top entertainment company that produces movies, TV series, and other creative digital content.
- Before Claire, he had a long-distance relationship with Ashley Olsen. They were together for about 3 years.
- Talking about Matt Kaplan’s relationship, he got divorced from Claire Holt in 2017 a day before their first anniversary.
- He completed his BA in Film Studies and History from Columbia University.
- Kaplan holds American nationality.
- According to a popular website GlamourPath, Matt Kaplan has a net worth of $1 million as of 2019.
- His estimated net worth for 2021 is still under review.
- To All the Boys I Love Before, The Perfect Date, Spontaneous are some of his successful movies to date.
- His ex-wife Claire revealed that Matt is a neat freak and likes everything organized.
- Matt is not available on popular social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
Matt Kaplan Dog
— ACE Entertainment (@ACEFilmTV) February 13, 2021
Matt Kaplan’s dog named Henry. In February 2021, Ace Entertainment posted a picture of Henry on Twitter and revealed that it was Matt Kaplan’s dog. The update also mentioned that Henry was featured in Kaplan’s movie To All The Boys.
No doubt, the Henry in the post and the Henry on Cooper’s social media accounts, whom she introduced as her boyfriend’s pet, are the same.