Instagram is fast changing the game of internet marketing and business. It’s like you post a music piece and sell off your rack before even recording the full stuff! Come home to flash sales, which gets you mails from willing buyers within a few minutes of posting your art or product on IG.
It’s pertinent enough to say that Instagram has evolved to become the social media storehouse for artists. From launching talents and careers and eliminating iconoclasts and skeptical bugs, to helping you connect with audience across the world, who are ready to pay for your work, turning your Instagram feed into a revenue source is the latest watchword.
- It all starts with engaging more followers. With soaring popularity of your IG account, your demand will be more.
- Post-high-quality content. It could be images, short tracks, or videos. Just as you don’t release a song without proper mixing and mastering, you need to apply the same meticulous attention to your IG posts.
- Do remember your account is an extension of your professional and creative self. Natural light and clean background are perennially viable to capture and enhance your artwork.
Followers and money ballgame
If you’re wondering how many followers to generate a good revenue and get countless инстаграмлайки, it’s time to strategize your game. The answer depends on multiple factors like your niche or market, and how easily you can sync your work with a product segment. It could be fitness, music, food, fashion and other popular categories. It all depends on top Ig hashtags.
Don’t trust numbers blindly. The money you make primarily depends on follower engagement. 100k fake and random followers will be a damp squib if they don’t engage with you. Your revenue channels also matter here. So, while top influencers make thousands per IG post on its photo-sharing domain, even people with much smaller, but devoted and engaged lot of 1000 can make money.
- Do sponsored posts for companies/brands that want an audience.
- Become an affiliate and make a commission to sell others’ products.
- Create and sell a digital or physical item, or offer a paid-service.
- Sell licenses for your videos or photos.
Operate a business account
If you seriously want to earn money through IG, transform your account into a business one. It’s most crucial benefit is that it gives access to IG analytics. You can then see the demographics of your followers. You can also decipher the posts that get better traffic. You can also see the times and days that fetch your maximum engagement.
- Demographics are very handy when you’ve to pitch to corporates for collaboration.
- A business account gives you the bandwidth to run adverts. You can promote your posts and get some extra engagement.
- Choosing the right and trending hashtags is central to your revenue. Choose the ones with proper search volumes. They optimize your chances of featuring in the top posts.
The obvious thing is to tag relevant and popular brands. Contact them after organically growing your followers. Send them direct messages and see if they want to collaborate. You can join platforms like Tapinfluence, TRIBe, HYPR and Grin to connect with good brands.