Yopmail – a temporary email address for services on the internet. It’s no secret that we receive a countless number of spam emails into our inbox. Most of these emails are sent by companies we never subscribed or registered for. Whether they are commercial or not, many of these emails contain disguise links that lead to phishing sites or sites that are hosting malware.
Disposable email addresses let you access to a temporary email address that can be used to register to services on the internet. By using a temporary email you can make sure that your primary email doesn’t get spammed.
There are several temporary email address services on the internet. But, what makes Yopmail so special is that the ability to create and send emails within seconds. Yopmail provides Firefox, IE, and opera extensions that allow you to create an email address on the go.
Features of Yopmail
How does Yopmail protect you?
For safety purpose, do not reveal your original email frequently on the internet. Your information could be abused. So, next time, use a disposable email like YOPmail while signing up to different services. This will protect you from spam and phishing.
1. Use [email protected] to sign up from anywhere. Emails sent to the [email protected] will be automatically created at YOPMail. There is no registration process involves creating the temporary email.
2. You can easily check your disposable email at yopmail.com or you can directly access it by going to http://www.yopmail.com?youremailchoice
3. YOPMail inbox is not password protected. So use an email that is easy to remember.
4. Messages will be saved for 8 days on YOPMail servers. You can also manually remove them.
5. In case if you face any trouble with YOPmail.com website, you can alternatively, choose from:
@yopmail.fr, @yopmail.net, @cool.fr.nf, @jetable.fr.nf, @nospam.ze.tc, @nomail.xl.cx, @mega.zik.dj, @speed.1s.fr, @courriel.fr.nf, @moncourrier.fr.nf, @monemail.fr.nf, or @monmail.fr.nf.