First of all, we need to clarify that the Kodil repo is currently inactive and you cant use it right now. There are several other repositories if you want to check such as the Diggz repo. But, it is completely fine if you still want to learn how to install Kodil repo on Firestick tv/ Fire tv. It will be useful in case if the Kodil repo is active again.
If you don’t know, a Kodi repository also known as repo, is a collection of several Kodi addons put into one storage space. These addons are of different categories such as Movies, Tv shows, Sports, Adults channels etc. Kodi repositories are very convenient because you dont need to download and install each every Kodi-addon for your desired functionality. This repository already contains set of channels and addons into it.
Kodil repo is arguably one of the popular Kodi repositories available. It has a lot of video and programs add-ons that amounts to countless hours of entertainment. Unfortunately, not many Kodi repos works as we wish and some many contains some other issues. with that being said, if you are still curious to know how to install Kodil repo on to your streaming device, follow the guide below. The same steps works for all Fire Tv, Firestick and Android box devices. Enjoy!
How to Install Kodil Repo
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Among the available options choose ‘System’
- Select Add-ons and then enable Unknown Sources if it hasn’t been already.
- Tap Yes and then return to the System page.
- Choose File Manager and then Add source.
- Click <None> and insert this URL: http://lvtvv.com/repo
- At the bottom, you’ll find a field wherein you have to enter a name for the media source. You can name it “Kodil” or any other name of choice that can help you identify the file later on.
- Tap OK.
- Return to the System page again and choose Add-ons this time.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Choose the file name you gave from the previous step.
- Click the repository.kodil-1.3.zip URLfile.
- Wait for the notification informing you that the add-on has been installed.
- Select Install from repository from the list of options.
- Choose Kodil Repository.
- After installation, you’re good to go! You can now use Kodil repo and its add-ons.
Best Kodil Repo Alternatives
As mentioned, the Kodil repo is inactive right now. This means that even if you try and install Kodil repo, you’ll most likely encounter several issues. In fact, it may not even work as intended. Luckily, there are quite a lot of alternatives you can opt for if you’re looking for a repo that works similar to Kodil.
Here are some of the best Kodi repos:
|The Crew Repository||Diamond Wizard Repo|
|Octopus Repository||Cellardoor TV Repo|
|Cy4root Repository||Kodi Ghost Repo|
|Super Repo||Fusion Repo|
|Supremacy Repository||Magicality Repository|
What are some popular Addons Kodil repo has?
Kodil repo is one of the popular kodi repositories due its extensive list of video and music addons.
Whether it’s videos, music, programs, subtitles, weather, or photos, Kodil Repo has multiple add-ons within each of these categories.
Some of the notable Video add-ons include DeathStar, The Underdog, JoyRide, Gotham, Supremacy, Maverick TV, Zeus Video, Nemesis, IsraelTube, StreamHub, Sports World, and much more!
Regarding the music it has the following: WOW, Firecat, Ares Music, One Click, All in One, 99FM Playlists, Jango, JukeboxHero, Karma, Legends, MP3 Streams, and many others.
Once Kodil repo becomes active again, feel free to check back to this guide so that you can enjoy all the add-ons that come pre-loaded with Kodil repo. With repositories, you’ll be able to amp up Kodi to its full potential, so don’t hesitate to try out the other options available. I hope this article was helpful, to install Kodil on Firestick and the list of Add-ons the repo has. Now over to you, What do you think of this repo? leave your comments below.