Best Travel Captions for Instagram
Instagram is undoubtedly the best social media platform for sharing memorable moments. Its unique features allow users to edit their media content by adding filters or special effects. Hence, if you are a fan of travel, you can use the site to share intriguing photos and videos of your experiences with the world.
Exploring various places around the globe is breathtaking, fulfilling, and thrilling. Whether you are visiting the sandy beaches in Seychelles, enjoying a safari in Kenya, or experiencing the magical moments in Bali, your Instagram followers, family, and friends would love to follow those epic moments.
Sometimes, crafting the perfect captions for your amazing photos can be an uphill task. Well, you’d want to save all your energy in capturing scenic views, learning new cultures, and meeting people. Thus, you may not have the time or zeal to create fascinating descriptions for your travel moments.
So, worry not. We have compiled 100+ creative, inspirational, and funny Instagram captions for all kinds of travels. Whether you are on a solo trip, a couple’s get-a-away, or a family vacation, they perfectly match the occasion.
Here’s our collection of ideal captions for travel lovers:
Best Travel Captions for Instagram
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you rich.
- What’s on my bucket list? Everywhere.
- Take memories, leave footprints.
- Always say yes to new adventures.
- Life is short, and the world is wide. I better get started.
- My new routine: Journey. Explore. Discover. Repeat.
- Only going places that spark joy.
- Keep calm and travel on.
- Will travel for food (and a good sunset).
- The best things happen outside of our comfort zones.
- Constantly searching for views that take my breath away.
- When I’m exploring the world is when I feel most at home.
- Until you step into the unknown, you don’t know what you’re made of.
- Life is not meant to be in one place.
Funny Travel Captions for Instagram
- I follow my heart … and it usually leads me to the airport.
- Greetings from [insert location]. I live here now.
- I travel so my life isn’t disrupted by routine.
- It is bad manners to let vacation wait!
- Maybe you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy plane tickets.
- I decided to skip ahead to the part of my life where I travel the world.
- Tans and jetlag fade, but memories last forever.
- I’m a travel addict on the road to recovery. Just kidding, I’m headed to the airport.
- All I need is a 3-month vacation four times a year. That’s not asking for much.
- “I don’t know where I’m going from here but I promise it won’t be boring.” – David Bowie
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
- “If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet” –Rachel Wolchin
Travel Quotes Captions
- “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
- “I am one of those who never know the direction of my journey until I have almost arrived.” —Anna Louise Strong
- “Not all those who wander are lost.” —J.R.R. Tolkien
- “The best education I have ever received was through travel.” – Lisa Ling
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” – Confucius
- “An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered.” —G.K. Chesterton
- “For my part, I travel not to go anywhere but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.” —Robert Louis Stevenson
- To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those that lie beyond.” – Hypatia
- “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.” —Anaïs Nin
- “Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of traveling.” —Margaret Lee Runbeck
- “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” —Lao Tzu
- “To travel is worth any cost or sacrifice.” —Elizabeth Gilbert
- “One’s destination is never a place but rather a new way at looking at things.” —Henry Miller
- “Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the horizon is the greatest.” —Freya Stark
- “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us, or we find it not.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “This is what holidays, travels, vacations are about. It does not really rest or even leisure we chase. We strain to renew our capacity to wonder, to shock ourselves into astonishment once again.” —Shana Alexander
Clever Travel Captions for Instagram
- I want to Rome the world.
- Do you want a Pisa my pizza?
- You told me it was Chile in South America. But I don’t Bolivia.
- I’m feeling like a Dutchess here.
- Does Kenya feel the good vibes of this place?
- Cancun is nachos a pretty beach city.
- Kenya grab me a souvenir in Nairobi?
- If it requires a bikini, my answer is yes.
- Watching the Grand Prix in Monte Carlo, but they’re so fast that it’s driving me crazy.
- This city will blue you away!
- You’d like to visit Holland one day, wooden shoe?
- Everyone should believe in something. I believe I should go to the beach.
- Salt in the air. Sand on my hair.
- “Forget champagne and caviar – Taste the world instead!”
Family Travel Captions for Instagram
- Travel the world with your kids of any age!” – Whitney of Designs For Travel
- Our favorite color is sunset.
- All we need is Vitamin SEA.
- Everything is fine when you’re with your siblings and the sunshine.
- We haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on our list.
- A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.
- Out of Office: It’s family vacation time!
- Passports, planes, and my people.
- Siblings by birth, but besties by choice.
- Warning: Dad jokes ahead.
- 7 billion smiles and yours are my favorite.
- So many of my smiles begin with you.
It may not be easy to create perfect captions that accurately describe your thoughts or emotions when traveling. Therefore, we’ve compiled incredible lists of the best captions to accompany your intriguing travel photos. You can easily copy and paste them to fit your ideal vacation or adventurous moments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?