How to Install No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
Kodi has gained popularity as one of the best sources of entertainment. If you’ve been using Kodi, then you are probably aware that you can install a variety of builds to gain access to all types of add-ons. No Limits Magic Build is one of the available builds on Kodi 18.1-18.9 Leia and 17.6 Krypton. The build is one of the most popular and comprehensive build out there, alongside the Kodi Xanax Build. The No Limits Magic build has received praise and acclaim from many users due to its numerous capabilities.
The No Limits Magic Build has a futuristic aesthetic, thanks to the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo Skin. Moreover, the build’s developers are constantly updating it to ensure that it continues to work smoothly and as expected. So, what exactly can you expect from this cool Kodi build? One of its highly attractive features is its extensive list of some of the best add-ons in the market.
You can expect to find several add-ons on the No Limits Magic Build, including The Magic Dragon, Deja Vu, 7 of 9, Death from Above, and many others. As mentioned, Kodi developers always make an effort to update the Build regularly. In other words, they remove those add-ons that are either obsolete or no longer working and then replace them with new and fully functioning ones.
What to Expect from Kodi No Limits Magic Build
Installing the Kodi No Limits Magic Build is arguably the best method of obtaining access to the best add-ons with just one click! Before we get started on the installation process, let us look at some outstanding features of the Kodi No Limit Magic Build:
- Content diversity- The build allows you to access a vast collection of content at your convenience. You can watch popular TV shows, top-rated music, the latest movies, sports, and Live TV channels.
- Friendly user interface- No Limits Magic Build utilizes the Aeon Nox 5: Silvo skin, which is very easy to use. You will have no worries when navigating the build’s menu!
- Numerous add-ons– The build has a versatile collection of stable and regularly updated add-ons to enhance your streaming experience.
- Modern appearance- You will undoubtfully enjoy the modern and futuristic look of the No Limits Magic Build.
Installation Process for No Limits Magic Build on Kodi
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to install the No Limits Magic Build on Kodi:
Note that: You can also use this guideline when installing the build on Kodi 18 Lea, Krypton 17.6, and other lower versions. It is also advisable to rest your Kodi device to its default settings before starting the installation process.
Part 1: Enabling Unknown Sources
You first need to allow the unknown sources option on your devices, as the build is a third-party application.
- Launch Kodi and Click the settings icon
- Among the available options, Click on the “systems” button.
- Scroll downwards and click on the “add-ons” icon. Then, turn on the “unknown sources” option.
Part 2: Adding the Build Source and Installing the Wizard
- Go back to the “Systems” icon on the settings page and select “File manager.”
- Select the ‘Add source” option.
- Select “None.”
- Type in the following repository link: https://www.nolimitswiz.appboxes.co/. A box will appear under the source that you just typed. Enter the name “Kodi No Limits” as your media source name after double-checking the URL and click “OK.”
- Return to the settings page by clicking on the “back” option and select “Add-ons.”
- Select the “Install from zip file” option.
NB: If using the Kodi 18.3 version, select plugin.video.nolimitswizard18.zip, but if you have the 17.6 version, click on plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Now, wait for a few minutes for the “No Limits magic Wizard installed” notification to appear. You will see the message at the top-right side of your screen.
You have successfully added the build’s source and installed the Wizard.
Part 3: Installing Kodi No Limits Magic Build
- Go back to the “settings” page and select the “Add-ons” icon.
- Click on the “No Limits Wizard” (If using the Kodi 18 Lea version, select the “Install/update No Limits Build’ option after launching the wizard).
- Click on the “Build menu” and select your preferred build. You can choose a different server if one fails to work.
- Select the “Standard Install” icon.
- Then, click on the “Yes, Install” icon.
- Wait for the file download process. The process may take some time.
- After the file has finished downloading, wait for the file extraction process to auto-complete. Kodi will exit and close automatically. If this does not happen, click on “Force Close Kodi.”
There you go! Your No Limits Magi Build’s installation process is complete. You can restart your Kodi if using a PC. However, if your streaming device is a Fire TV or Amazon Firestick, you must first unplug the device and then re-plug it after a short while.
You can then launch your Kodi and wait for the build to auto-complete. After approximately 15 minutes, your Build will be ready to use. You are now ready to explore and enjoy the limitless world of entertainment!
The Kodi No Limits Magic Build is a versatile application that gives you access to various reliable add-ons to improve your streaming experience. The build allows you to enjoy your preferred genre of content at your convenience. You can choose from a wide selection of movies, live TV, sports, and TV channels.
If your No Limits Magic Build does not work even after keenly following the steps in the installation guide, force close the Kodi and restart your streaming device. If this does not help, you will have to restart the installation process. However, this calls for no alarm as the process only takes a few minutes.
You may also require VPN services while installing the No Limits Magic Build to secure your online activities.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?